2nd International Eurasian Congress of Social Pediatrics & 6th National Congress of Social Pediatrics
All original studies on paediatric and gynaecology diseases will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
The only valid way of submitting papers is to enter the system via www.sosped2020.org. And the ones sending by mail or e-mail are not accepted.
The deadline for abstract submission is November 10, 2020. The electronic system will automatically shut down on the announced date.
General Rules for Abstracts
- Papers should be prepared in English and can be presented in Turkish.
-Abstracts are limited to 3.000 character, excluding title and authors’ names. The ones above 3.000 character are not accepted.
- Names must be written in lower case, excluding initials. The names and addresses of the institutions that authors work for must be indicated.
- The font which used in writing abstracts is standardized as Arial-11 font for all papers and it should not be used any different font.
- Abstract should be divided into sections such as; Objectives, Methods, Findings and Results (Conclusion). Objectives and Methods of the abstract must be stated briefly, findings must be summarized with the sufficient quantitative details and the result must be clarified within the scope of findings.
- The title must be in a manner that describes the content. All the words must be written in capitals in the title except the ones have a special meaning such as; Ph or NaCI. The full version of words must be written in full parenthesis in the text after the first usage of abbreviation, except for chemical symbols and international signs.
- Abstracts must have the ethics committee approval and must be legal.
- Spelling mistakes must be paid attention, because the abstracts which sent via internet are directly printed.
-The ones chosen by the scientific committee will be published in the symposium book.
-The authors who will present an abstract must register individually. Since the symposium registrations are made to a single name, they do not include other names in the abstract.
Abstracts which do not comply with these statements above will not be accepted for evaluation, regardless analysing their content.
Abstracts will be evaluated through the online system and will sent to an e-mail which contain your evaluation results to the defining address in the system from October 15,2020.
You can contact with Rubikon Tourism about your abstracts.